Parés Baltà Winery: A Place of Enchantment

On my last day in Spain, I took the train south from Barcelona to Vilafranca del Penedès where I was met by Joan Cusiné Cusiné, one of the owner’s of the Parés Baltà winery.

It was the start of a five-hour journey of enchantment through the vineyards and the wines of Parés Baltà, and I fell head over heels in love with the land, the people, and the wine.

We were accompanied on our tour by Martí Mensa and his wife, Carmé. Martí is an amateur photographer and generously shared his photographs of our afternoon journeying.

I hope that the following SlideShare presentation conveys at least a portion of the beauty and magic of Parés Baltà.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spelt and Millet: Ancient Grains for Today's Healthy Diet

Saskatoon's Persian Store

Brit Foods: Saskatoon’s Very Own British Food Store

The Golden Towns of Beaujolais

Au Pétrin Moissagais, Bordeaux