Lapworth Canal Junction


Happy New Year! I’m heading into 2019 in a new location.


The scenery has changed completely. From the hills and sea in Torquay, I headed inland and am now in Lapworth, Warwickshire, a historically important transportation hub as it is the point at which the Grand Union and Avon Canals meet.


I’m eager to walk the canal paths and visit some of the pubs as well as two National Trust properties.


I’m also off to a Birmingham dentist on Wednesday and hope to make arrangements for a root canal as soon as possible. Wish me luck!


I hope 2019 brings you peace and joy. Best wishes to you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flavourful Saskatoon, August 21, 2017

Flavourful Saskatoon, August 28, 2017

Spelt and Millet: Ancient Grains for Today's Healthy Diet

Beer: History, Trivia and War

The Golden Towns of Beaujolais