Sea Breezes and Signs of Spring


The weather in Wales is wet and mild. I take advantage of any dry (maybe even sunny!) spells to go for a walk.



And every time I do, I see more signs of spring.



There are still masses of daffodils and snowdrops, but I’m also beginning to see primroses and bluebell leaves.


Lesser celandine is also blooming.


And there are buds on the trees and bushes.


Look what I discovered in the pond beside the house! Soon there will be lots and lots of tadpoles.


One of my favorite walks is down at the parrog (harbour).


I took a new route to town today and crossed two streams – the first on a narrow plank bridge and the second via large flat stones. This is the view from the stepping stones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spelt and Millet: Ancient Grains for Today's Healthy Diet

Artisan Cheese-Making in Saskatchewan

Saskatoon's Persian Store

Brit Foods: Saskatoon’s Very Own British Food Store

Au Pétrin Moissagais, Bordeaux