Salty Sea Breezes


I chose my current housesit solely on the basis of location – I couldn’t resist spending over 3 weeks beside the sea! And looking after a little dog was fine with me as I had such a perfect location for dog walks.


The Littlehampton seafront stretches for at least 2 miles. There is glistening sand at low tide and roaring waves at high tide on a windy day.


One of the most amusing features of Littlehampton’s seafront is the UK’s longest bench that twists and turns around obstacles and does somersaults and loops at others.





PS Bayley is lovely. Very well behaved and a constant companion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flavourful Saskatoon, August 28, 2017

Flavourful Saskatoon, August 21, 2017

Spelt and Millet: Ancient Grains for Today's Healthy Diet

The Golden Towns of Beaujolais

The Future of the Saskatoon Farmers' Market - Let's Move Forward, Not Backward